Health@Work NI have provided health and wellbeing support for over 100 workplaces for the past 13 years throughout the Western Trust area.
We have been awarded a new 3 year Public Health Agency contract (2016 – 2019) to support workplaces in the Western Trust Area.
Our FREE services include:
- Access and support on how to use Public Health Agencies ‘workplace health resources’ and ‘online health needs assessment’ for staff
- Support to develop a health and wellbeing action plan
- Workplace Health Champion training for staff
- Support to set up health and wellbeing initiatives
- Volunteering opportunities for staff nearing retirement
- Opportunities to link in with community/charity causes
- Support and resources to promote local and regional health and wellbeing campaigns for example; No Smoking Day, Physical Activity Fortnight, Care in the Sun Week, Bike to Work Day
- Stress Audit for staff
If you are interested in hearing more about what support and training we can offer you please Download & Complete the Workplace Health Registration form below and we will be in contact with you in due course to discuss your individual requirements.